Wednesday, February 02, 2011

On Formats

Another year of living, another year of learning. 2011 is here, and with it comes a new format for my blog. Instead of just giving a hodge-podge of random musings and ponderings, I’ve decided to try and focus it a little more. To do this, I’m going to create four sections of writings. Since there are roughly 4 weeks in every month, I’ll write for one section each week. The sections will be divided into categories. These categories are studies from the Bible, random philosophical musings, anecdotes from my life here in Korea and a miscellaneous section. The Bible study sections will be titled ‘Lessons of the Sword.’ The philosophical musings, ‘Perspectives.’ Life in Korea will be ‘Real Stories.’ Finally, the miscellaneous category will be titled ‘The Melting Pot.’ If you have any questions you’d like me to consider, please e-mail me and I will try to work it into The Melting Pot. Thanks again everyone for reading, and I hope this year will bring many blessings to you, and that we all grow in love and obedience to our great Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

No comments: